Have a nice day!

sâmbătă, 11 ianuarie 2014

I must be a mermaid

Oh, darling. I must be a mermaid. You know why? Because I have no fear of dephts.

I have no fear of falling, of crashing into rocks, of being bitten by poisonous animals.. or humans. No fear of suffocating or being burnt by the sun while I am lying on the stones.

But there is one depht I am afraid of. The depht of your green green green eyes...

Oh, darling. I must be a mermaid. You know why? Because I am afraid of shallow things.

I am afraid of a shallow living. Of shallow compliments, relationships, decisions, people. I am scared as fuck of superficial hair look, make-up, clothes. I run from the front of people who decide to just survive, people who ignore living and making the best from every raindrop, every flower petal and every broken glass.

I love the shards, the blood, the pain that comes with it. I am desperate of feeling everything that this life can offer me, drinking what it leaks, swallowing what it throws at me.

But there is one superficial thing I'd do. I'd love you. Every morning and every evening, till my eyes won't open up and my skin will remain clod with all the fire of the sun on me.

I must be a mermaid, darling. I hate heights. But I love being high. And I crave being high with you. And I simply crave you.

But you are afraid of dephts.





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu